“It is well enough that people of the nation don’t understand banking & monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” H. Ford
Since a while, I have thinking about – discussing wealth generation topics. I plan to share and creating an investment forum helping (hopefully) each other to a worry free lifestyle or financial independence, in short. So, here we are. In Belgium investment portfolio, money instruments work rather differently than in neighboring countries. Initially I was not concerned. But when I analyzed and researched, I was amazed to find that it’s not me getting wealthy but my broker ING. On top of that, a major part was going to finance ministry as taxes. So, I had to learn and master local taxation rules and its impact on my portfolio. I’m glad that I did that.
I had many concerns about Personal investments in Belgium?
- Is short-term investing good in Belgium?
- Should I buy apartment or rental is better?
- Pain and gains of becoming a landlord
- Physical assets like Commodities (Gold, Silver) or ETF, REIT or funds?
- How to do asset allocation and diversification correctly?
- Whether I should keep all assets in Euros, USD or any other foreign currencies?
- Why keeping money in banks like ING is a bad idea and to be avoided
- From where I can buy gold in Brussels? Is there tax or premium apply to gold purchase?
- Information about shares (equities), capital gain tax and benefits in Belgium, Speculation tax etc.
- Selection of broker for the stock market transactions. There are plenty of them in market like Degiro, Internaxx, Binckbank, Lynx, ING Bank, KBC Platform etc. Which one is better and why?
- Why it is a good idea to buy investment funds domicile in Ireland?
- Should I buy Dividend of funds distribution or accumulating type?
- Complete investment strategies and portfolios often incorporate knowledge and experience.
- Tracking of my portfolio.
Due to the normal professional and personal life, I prefer passive income strategies. The target I set not to spend more than 30 minutes a day. Due to my reading habit, I spend 4-5 hours each day in reading books or articles.
Going forward in this Blog, I will be discussing the topics mentioned!
I look forward to hearing from you!